Join Our Team
Team Positions Available
We are currently seeking an Accountant to join our dynamic team. This position is an excellent opportunity for a motivated early-career accountant to receive excellent development through hands-on experience, working closely with a highly experienced team and directly with the firm partners.
- Preparation of Activity Statements
- Preparation of Income Tax Returns
- Compilation of Financial Statements
- Account Reconciliations
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2-3 years' experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated technical abilities in accounting software
- A high level of communication skills
- An understanding of, and commitment to delivering a high level of client service
- Be proactive, able to learn new things and take on new challenges
A remuneration package would be negotiated and be commensurate with your level of experience and qualifications.
Applications close: 5pm Friday 14 May 2021
Please apply in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively apply online.
We currently do not have any administrative positions available. We do however still encourage those seeking a dynamic career in administrative support to complete our online application so that we have your details on file when a suitable position arises.
Why Work For Duesburys Accountants & Advisors?
Our Team Members are the heart and soul of our business. Our team's guiding principles are integrity, respect, teamwork, achievement and innovation. Our guiding principles are the keys to our culture and to achieving our vision.
We value our Team Members' contributions, recognise and reward their efforts and provide a fun, satisfying and safe workplace.
By living our values we will continue to "build the best" and earn the right to serve our clients tomorrow and into the future.
Back to Firm Profile